We encourage everyone to connect to other members and worshipers at WUMC through Bible Studies. Anyone is welcome to join at any time. Invite your friends and neighbors as a way to encourage others to learn more about the Christian faith and connect with the church body.
New Bible studies are beginning throughout the year! Below if the full list of current Bible Studies. Please click here to register for any of our Bible Studies.
Fall 2017 Studies
- “The Nicene Creed” Wednesday mornings beginning September 6, 9:30-11:30 a.m. in the Bonds Grove Fellowship Hall. Teacher: Rev. Mark Curtis
- “Bible 101: Where Do I Start?” Wednesday evenings beginning September 6, 6:30-8:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Teacher: Rev. Mark Curtis
- “The Reason for God” Wednesday evenings beginning September 20 from 6:30-8:00 p.m. with an orientation on September 6 where you can pick up your copy of the book. (Book Cost: $18) Teacher: Rev. Amy Hutchison
Women’s Bible Studies
- “Come Thirsty”, by Max Lucado. Tuesday evening beginning September 11 at 7:00 p.m. in the Hemby House. Teacher: Heather Brown
- “Think Differently”, by James McDonald. Wednesday mornings beginning September 6, 9:30 a.m.-Noon in the Fellowship Hall. Teacher: Marty Cook (REGISTRATION CURRENTLY FULL)
- Abigail Study Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m. beginning September 12. Limit of 14 for this study.
- Firethorne Bible Study: First Corinthians – Living Love When We Disagree by Melissa Spoelstra. Monday mornings 9:00-11:00 a.m. beginning September 11 at Louise Padfield’s home.
For more information about any of our Bible studies, please contact Rev. Mark E. Curtis.
Please click here to view our full list of Disciple Bible Studies.