WHO: Summer fun will be open to rising 2 year olds through rising Kindergartners. Children must be age appropriate by August 31, 2018 (ex: children who turn 2 by August 31, 2018 may join a 2 year old’s class). Registration is open to all WUMC Weekday and Sunday ministries effective February 1, 2018. Registration opens to the community effective February 15, 2018.
WHY: It is one of our greatest privileges as Christians to pass our faith along to new generations. During WCP Summer Camps children will have opportunity to learn about God’s amazing creations, to feel how much He loves each one of us, and to share that with each other. In the early childhood years children are keen observers and learn best by being immersed in an environment full of hands on wonder led by teachers who act as facilitators introducing concepts and leading children to discoveries!
WHAT: Children will learn about God’s love on the GO this summer. All programs and activities are designed to meet a young child’s need to move, play, and learn by immersion in a rich and age appropriate environment.
WHERE: All activities will be held in the WUMC/WCP Weddington campus facilities and classrooms. Address: 13901 Providence Road, Weddington. Weddington United Methodist Church is located ‘up on the hill’ at the intersection of Providence Road and Weddington Road.
DATES, THEMES, AND COSTS: Three weeks of camp opportunities. 9:00 a.m. to 1:00p.m. each day:
- June 5 through 7 (Tue, Wed, Thu) – Extreme Science Cost: $100.00
- July 10 through 13 (Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri) – Camp EDGE Cost: $125.00
- August 7 through 10 (Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri) – God’s Treasures Under the Sea Cost $125.00
- Sibling discount $10.00
- Refund Policy: We will refund the camp fees only if WCP is not able to hold the camp or as requested up to three weeks (21 days) before the start date of the camp week.
- Please email Emily Gray, Camp Coordinator, at EGRAY@WCPRESCHOOL.COM to confirm availability before sending any forms or fees. Emails will be answered on business days, (Mon through Thur)
- After confirming that space is available a form will be supplied by email or may be picked up at the preschool office.
- Camps will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- We will refund registration fee only if we do not have enough interest to hold the camp or as requested up to three weeks before the start date of the camp week
Contact : Camp Coordinator, Emily Gray, may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the preschool office 704-849-7628. Emily Gray is also the WCP Curriculum Coordinator.