- Employment Application
- Draft Authorization Form – This form will be available after June 1, 2019. Draft Authorizations must be renewed for the 2019-2020 school year
- Children’s Medical Report – This form will be available after June 1, 2019. (Please read important note below)
- CHILDREN ATTENDING WCP FOR THE FIRST TIME MUST HAVE A CHILDREN’S MEDICAL REPORT ON FILE WITH THE PRESCHOOL OFFICE BY SEPTEMBER 15. CHILDREN STARTING AT WCP AFTER SEPTEMBER MUST PROVIDE A CHILDREN’S MEDICAL REPORT WITHIN 30 DAYS OF STARTING ATTENDANCE. A CHILD’S IMMUNIZATION RECORD MUST BE INCLUDED WITH THE MEDICAL REPORT.
- PLEASE SEE THE POLICIES PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- The Children’s Medical Report may be printed after June 1, 2019. The form must be current for the first attendance year.
- Field Trip Permission Form
- Wait List Policy
- Please see the WCP Registration page for 2019-2020 registration information