Limited openings may become available on both the Weddington and Bonds Grove Campuses throughout the current school year. Please contact the preschool offices for more information:
- Weddington Campus 704-849-7628 or email@example.com
- Bonds Grove/Waxhaw Campus 704-843-6785 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-2022 School Year Registration Information
The 2021-2022 Weddington Christian Preschool year starts after Labor Day in September 2021 and finishes before Memorial Day in May 2021
Registration Age Requirements
NORTH CAROLINA kindergarten age admission requires that a child turn five years old by August 31 of a school year. In kind, WCP requires that children are age appropriate by August 31 to enroll in the 2, 3, or 4 year old programs at WCP for the target school year.
Children entering Transitional Kindergarten will turn 5 by August 31 of the target school year and/or have completed a 4 year old preschool program
2021-2022 Registration Procedure
The annual registration fee for the 2021-2022 school year is $125.00 for the first child and $100 additional for each sibling. Registration fees are due at the time of registration. Registration fees will only be collected if we are able to place your child in the WCP program.
Weddington Christian Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
Registration information for:
2021-2022 Registration for the Community
- Will be made available through an and Intent to Register Form that may be printed from this site January 5 thru 22, 2020.
- Intent to Register Form Weddington Campus
- Intent to Register Form Bonds Grove Campus
- The Intent to Register Form is not an official Registration Form.
- We can accept forms through close of business on January 22. Please mail, email, or fax forms to our office.
- Weddington Campus Fax:704-709-8357 OR email@example.com
- Bonds Grove/Waxhaw Campus Fax: 704-893-8052 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forms will not be ranked by date received but will be held in bulk. All forms received by January 22, 2021 will be randomly pulled to fill classes.
- Families will be notified no later than January 29th by phone or email if we are able to place your child and how to finish the registration process. If placement is not provided your child/ren will be placed on a waitlist. You will be notified by email if your child is placed on a waitlst. Waitlists move fast! It is well worth being on a waitlist!
After January 22, 2021 please contact the WCP offices for registration information at:
2021-2022 Registration for families currently enrolled at WCP will be handled through backpacks January 5th through 22nd, 2021.
- All forms are due by January 22 with the registration fee. This must be in the form of a check. We cannot use a Debit/Credit card for this transaction. Registration fees are non-refundable.
2021-2022 Registration for Weddington United Methodist Church Members only
Effective December 15, 2020 and through January 22, 2021 Weddington UMC members may enroll their child/ren using the 4-page Registration Form. After January 22, please contact the preschool office for additional registration information.
- Please fill out all pages COMPLETELY and mail or bring to the WCP or WUMC office no later than January 22 with the appropriate registration fees in the form of a check to hold your child’s spot for the 2021-2022 school year. This must be in the form of a check – we cannot accept debit or credit cards for this transaction. Registration fees are non-refundable. If we cannot immediately place your child, your check will be returned to you.
- Forms will not be ranked by order received but will be held in bulk then pulled at random until all preschool openings are filled. At that time, any additional forms will be used to create the wait lists.
- WUMC families will be notified by EMAIL no later than February 2 of their child’s placement in the program.
- Forms are printable December 15 through January 22. Please carefully read instructions above.
2021-2022 Preschool Registration for Weddington Christian Academy Families
- WCA families wishing to enroll a child at WCP may pick up a Registration Form from the WCAcademy office effective January 5 through 22 or during WCP.
- Please fill out the registration form completely and return to WCP no later than January 22 with the appropriate registration fee in the form of a check to hold your child’s spot for the 2021-2022 school year. This must be in the form of a check – we cannot accept debit or credit cards for this transaction. Registration fees are non-refundable. If we cannot immediately place your child, your check will be returned to you.
- Forms and fees must be turned in to WCP by January 22. Forms may be mailed, faxed, or delivered to the WCA offices, WUMC office, or WCP office.
- WCA families will be notified by EMAIL no later than February 2 of their child’s placement at WCP.